This application removes all sub-folders (and the folder itself) where vanity is found. In other words: Recursivly checks for and deletes empty folders. Simple as that.
How to use:
- Download and run.
- Select a folder, by either:
- Typing it in to the textbox.
- Choosing it with the folder dialog (click the button next to the textbox).
- Drag and drop a folder from explorer unto the application.
- Press enter or click the green arrow.
What will happen:
Note: The given folder itself will also be deleted if it ends up being empty.
- Progressbar will start having fun.
- Given folder and all sub-folders will be checked recursively for contents. Those that are empty will be deleted.
- Progressbar will stop.
- Number of scanned and deleted folders will be reported.
None really. But if you for example would like to learn how you can do a simple drag and drop like that, take a look at the source code :-)